Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes!

Last Thursday, I attended Cupcake Fun 101 @ Cake Connection. It was my first time ever to attend such class. I was nervous and excited. Felt like a lil kid going for an art class. :)



Love the class session!, Gain loads of knowledge. One day, I dream of being a SAHM and make cakes for my children. So they would be fatten up and envied by their friends with various cakes been brought to school. Hehehehe.(Saikos :) )

There was even a mother who brought along her 6 year old gurl to the class. I so so so love it! I would do the same if I have a daughter too. Such a great way for mother-daughter bonding.


My Decorated CupcakeS!

Haven't had the time to practiced what I have learnt.! Maybe sometime this puasa weekend....!

No comments:

Post a Comment