Friday, April 24, 2009

My First Digital Camera

It was a So.ny Cyber.Shot D.SC-P.8. It was a small compact point and shoot camera. I loved it! I had to beg my mom to allow me to purchase it back in 2003 with the reason I need it for my college project.








Lil did I know that I would fall in love with photography all together. I think there was a time my friends was feeling disturb with my hobby. Snapping picture all the way non-stop. Back then, there was no such term as cam.w.hore. People were still shy-shy to take picture's of themselves in public. My kiasuness of taking picture by myself is because people who tend to snap a picture of me must have shaky hands and the end result would be a blur picture.

My love for photography sorta died off when my hubby changed my camera (since the old one sorta busted). He couldn't find the right point and shoot that I like. Every time I took a candid picture, the outcome is a blurry image. I don't really like to use the camera's internal flash that much, more on natural lighting.

The love, suddenly rise again. I dabbled into DSLR (it took me a while, because DSLR is damn heavy) It's my hubby's offcourse. I can't afford to buy one for myself. But, the joy of taking pictures and seeing the pictures come alive kinda put a smile on my face.

I wish to continue again my love for photography, that is the intention of opening of this blog. Hope to capture my journey - behind the lense.

No comments:

Post a Comment