Thursday, April 30, 2009

Submitting My Taxes


I did it!! @ 2.46am on April 30th,2009.

I have procrastinate about it quite a while. Even though I have taken my E-Filing Pin No like 2 months ago. It still took me till the last day to submit it.

Probably, I was a bit scared to submit it since I didn't actually understand what, where and how I was suppose to fill up the blank e-form. People say do E-Filing is easy peasy. Perhaps it was and I was just to scared to do it. What if I did it wrongly and I ended up in jail for submitting my tax wrongly (drama mama).

Anyhow, after getting consultation from her (thank you.!), I finally got some courage to click on the submit button.

Next year's resolution. Submit it 2 weeks before deadline!

Now i can sleep peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment