Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I had a simple Mother's Day celebration and I guess everyone had a great Mother's Day Out .I was having a simple brunch with hubby, but after that I was feeling a bit pissed-off. Not at hubby offcourse, I'm just pissed at another mother.

After brunch, we stopped at 7.E before we head home. As I was about to pay my stuff, I was looking out towards this grandmother who is standing in a shocked looking into the car. I was wondering to myself, whats in the car. Perhaps its a pet dog.

To my disbelief...its child! Probably a 1 or 1 1/2 y.o child. She was standing at the passenger seat smiling away at the old lady.I was flabbergasted, pissed and in shocked. The mother of that child was inside 7.E. How could you leave that child in the car? She is still considered a baby. I was mad! and I was cursing that mother away. I looked at the mother who was still inside 7.E from my car with a dagger look.

Anything can happen to that child. Someone could drive away with your car, even if you have lock that car its still not a reason for you to leave your child. Some of you may think, its her child. Let it be. But if you're a parent or at least a decent human being you will understand a child is a responsibility. You can't treat a child as if its a toy. Its a life, a living life.

I have heard so many horror news/stories about kid's left in the car. Some ended in a tragic death. That's why I could not accept a small child to be left alone in the car.

Hubbs and me left the car slowly, giving the mother just enough time to get back to her car. I am trying to erase that cute gurls face from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment