Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our 3rd Year of Solemnization...

17.06.06

Its been 3 years. How time flies. I felt like it was just yesterday , I was accompanying a friend to see her than boyfriend at the futsal hall. Mind you, my hubby didn't even want to come near me at first. Agak sombonglah jugak. He thought, I was a gal from some upper snobbish neighborhood he despised. Boy, was he wrong. Tapi, jodoh tak kemana. Right , abang.?

Right after I saw him at the futsal hall in Oct '05, I saw him again at KL.CC and O.U during fasting month. During that time we still have yet to be formally introduced and so I did not bother to say hello to him. Hari Raya '05 , I invited my friends boyfriend (now hubby) and his friends over. Hubby, was one of them offcourse. I think , that day was the day our path has finally crossed to be with each other.

We only new each other for only 2 months. Things got into a warp speed after that. We knew deep inside we just wanted to be together. We are lucky that we got the parents blessings. We got engaged in March '06 for 3 months and the rest was history...........

After 3 years, we are still learning alot from each other. I love him to bits, eventhough at times I don't show it much but deep inside I thank god everyday .

We both are blessed with our first born Reyza Khan which strenghten our bond to each other.


Abang, you are the best ever decision I ever made in my entirely life. Hope you take care of me ,Reyza and our future kids to come till end of time...............

1 comment:

Busy Mother said...

congrats babe on your 3rd anniversary!!
and many more to come :)

Post a Comment