Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Transformers............

More than meets the eyes... Yup, its here again! THE movie I've been waiting for the past 2 years and its back!! Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen.

I can't get enough of 'em that I'm counting the days of its released and just today I found out Nuffnang is having a Nuffnang Premier Screening. I LOIKe!!

I am never lucky and there's like 100++ submissions, but I'll try my best to impress. Anyway here goes...

Why 'I Can't Get Enough of Transformers'.. because it will NEVER be ENOUGH. If it is, why do I still want to watch this movie with my husband? We watched Transformer's cartoons as kids, we watched The Transformer's : The Movie - Animated feature film. We also watched together the Transformer's (2007).

We both love Transformers as kids soo much, we intend to psaiko our son and future kids to love them too!!

And because 'I can't Get Enough of Tranformer's as a kid, I married my hubby so I can get my hands on his Transformers collection as well. What a great 2 in 1 combo. Marry and get all Transformers collection! Cool!!

THE Collections. All Mine!! Hahaha _evil laff_


Optimus Prime


StarScream


Optimus Prime Truck Collections


mess with enazz, mess with us!


We'll be celebrating our 3rd Anniversary on June 17. And for the past 2 years I have been giving him gifts related to his Transformer's collection. I am still wondering what should I get for my dearest hubby this year?? *wink*

Perhaps, a couple of tickets to............... :)

Autobots, Roll Out! to Nuffnang Premier Screening........

2 comments:

Normi said...

http://heartboxx.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-cant-get-enough-of-transformers.html

Mister Bigg said...

more tranformers from abah reyza..:D

http://agits.blogspot.com/2009/06/all-hail-megatron-leader-of-decepticons.html

Post a Comment