Saturday, July 18, 2009

Around Bukit Bintang and Pudu

I was on leave on Wednesday. Took care of the errands I needed to do and was done by 1230pm. What I did? Will blog about it laters.

Called up hubbs and ask whats his lunch plans. He wanted to go to Low.Yatt (again??). Oh well, me being -i-need-to-eat-nice-food-where-shall-we-eat-mode. I suggested to him , "lets have lunch at nasi ayam chee meng!". We reach KL by 2pm, I was damn hungry by than.

Seriously, I havent tasted any Nasi Ayam better than this (perhaps the best are home cook by my mom). I havent been to this shop quite sometime (note : very long time), as I dont have much free time unlike some people I know. *wink* Heaven lah this Chicken Rice. I remembered 1 week before I was suppose to deliver my baby we went to KL straight after doctor's appointment and reach there by 730pm. I told myself I needed to eat Chicken Rice as I don't know when will my next Nasi Ayam Chee Meng will be.




Owh, 1 Roasted Chicken Rice is RM 6.50. + Barley Drinks RM 2.00. Drinks are quite pricey to my standards. Or is it because I ordered Barley Ice? Oh well, after lunch we headed straight to Low Yatt for my hubbys 'cuci mata' time. Hubbs has a online business you could check his sales blog here.

Selepas cuci mata, I got myself a bag of 100g Famous Amos. Its quite pricey now days. Sometimes I feel its not worth it to buy. A bag of Pecan Choc Chip cost about RM 7.00. 18 years ago, it cost about RM3.50 or RM 4.00 for a 100g bag. The cost to make homemade is higher but I will get more cookies! Still must compare, eat cookies everyday= grow more fat, eat 100g once in a blue moon = could maintain weight yang tak turun2. Hehehe. It has its own pros and cons.

Next we when to Pudu area. To be exact we went to Pudu Plaza! Where the heck is Pudu Plaza??? Its such an old school place. Pretty much very quiet and not the usual shopping mall you guys go too. Even I was not confident when my hubby brought me here the first time last month.

But here lies a Camera Specialty Shop. I sendiri segan to enter because my knowledge of Camera hardware or technical *zilch*. I just know how to snap a good picture when I see one. So, when you enter this shop you'll see alot of photography buffs in this shop. Owh, I'm sure they could detect a novice photographer *meek*



I love to see the shops camera collectibles. Its totally old school, I dare not to take pictures of it. Takut kena marah. This shop is so famous. Checkout the men browsing their window display. Men and gadgets. Could never be separated. You could google the shops name too. I think they have online store as well.




It was such a quality time for me to spent with hubby. But, the perks for us is , at the end of the day we head home to see our prince charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment