Sunday, July 19, 2009

Errands.. Errands..

Finally, I took the time to head to Putrajaya. I loathe and dread to drive myself to the Government Offices in Putrajaya. I wouldn't have to go there at the first place, if I hadn't lost my SPM certificate.

Yup.! I lost my certificate. The day, I found out that I lost it I felt blur. What am I suppose to do? I lost it like 3 years ago! As I was about to start my studies soon, the university needed to see the 'ori' cert. So, they've ask me to get it from Putrajaya and so I made my journey there.

They also needed me to get a letter from my previous college to acknowledge that I graduate at that particular branch. This college has like gazillion branches all over the country. I thought to myself, crazy... I left that college like 7 years ago...

So, I went to my old college first. Damn, the place changed alot. I didnt even know where to park my car anymore. I had to park at the opposite road further in and walk to college. Nasib la pakai flats (which is what I usually wear anyway). Felt, uneasy walking past this young students. Mak dah tuo wei. Perut pun berlapis dengan lebihan lemak yang tak hilang lagi lepas bersalin. I didnt know why I'm still scared to talk to those admin staff in that college. Padahal, Im in a working force as well. They asked me to filled up their log book and state the purpose of letter, bla.bla.bla. and the letter will be ready in 3 days time.. Fine. I filled the log book and left straight.

Off I went to Putrajaya using the Bulatan Kg. Pandan / Putrajaya highway.

In Putrajaya another story, they are promoting park & ride thingy. By the time I found where the building was it was jammed!! Bolehs? I had to make another merry-go-round and try the park and ride thing. The place to park and ride is not that far from the government office if we drive, but to walk blardy menyusahkan diri. So, I went to the park & ride area... I heard in my head the sound of "crickets". You know, macam where got people there, how long Im suppose to wait for the bus? There was a lot of buses there, just I dont know their schedule. Don't tell me I have to wait for 20minutes for a bus to move to a building accross the road?? Tak boleh blahss...

I quickly scanned the government building area, and I saw a backdoor and access road to the buildings. This access road is nearby Ala.manda, so i decided to park at Ala.manda's parking area. There is some 'illegal parking area' near the backdoor. But I dont want to take any chances. Buat polis or what ever municipal come by and tow away my car. Buat naya je.

Surprisingly, the process to submit my application was a breeze. They've move the counter to the ground floor and not alot of people there too.(yes, not everyone is careless as me. *sigh*) As long I have the form filled ready and sufficient Postal Order Money. I was clear to submit. Yeay! Now I just have to wait for another 1 month and a half..............

After that, I had some time to killed before I head home. So,I stopped by at my University to pickup the study materials. I was amazed with the place, it felt cozy. I love the pre-materials prepared for us distance learners. I loike it alot.


And so, I went back home happy that I have covered all my errands. Can't wait to start my studies soon.


The morale of the story here, don't loose your SPM cert.

No comments:

Post a Comment