Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to Hogwarts

The tickets was bought earlier than the release date of the movies. We watched it at T.GV O.U as G.SC sux this time. They said, they would only open the sales for the movie 2 days before the release date. Fuchekek says my hubbs.



Picture , just googled


I watched it last Friday, and what a way to start my weekend. I think the movie is more as a filler for the next one. (perhaps the book is more interesting) I know some reviewed the movie as so-so. I don't really care. Har.ry Por.ter movies transport me to another land. I forget about the real world and concentrated on this magical world.

Can't believe that I have been watching H.P movies for the past 10 years. I guess the next movie is the last installment of the book. Will be sad when there is no more H.P after that... but till then, I'll try to watch this again on DvD.

No comments:

Post a Comment