Wednesday, April 28, 2010

30 th April 2010

Since BE Tax Form has been submitted earlier, this Friday we will be enjoying


*
*

*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*


* Picture nick from 'googling'.

Sadly, there’s no couple seats @ T.GV 1U. And lately, I’ve been choosing couples seatings. Perhaps I am more loving comfort then caring bout the price with this current growing tummy of mine. But Since G.SC 1U seats are taken up like hot cakes we settle with whatever’s available.

This will be a tight week; perhaps I better start packing or make a packing list for the maid. Friday night ‘ronggeng’ night. Saturday morning shoot to our local holiday destination. What a great way to start my weekend…

P/S I went shopping for maternity pants. Confirmed my tummy have grown. I wore the pants straight from the changing room. Owh so comfortable :P~

No comments:

Post a Comment