Friday, April 23, 2010

..moving on..

Almost 6 months I've abandon this blog. Loads of thinking to do, decisions to make, obstacles to manouver. Not to mention the miscarriage I went thru.I wanted to deny and think that everything will be okay. But when the blood test confirms it, I just felt like a part of me just died.

It didnt take that long to recover. Family and friends were around.And I wanted to move ahead. I am grateful with what I already have. But deep inside, I wish I was still carrying 'you' because than tomorrow it would be 31weeks...

But everything happens for a reason. Your sibling, made it thru.. Its already in its 11th week. Quite a long way to go.. but slowly and surely we hope to see a new addition to the family in November...

Lets pray, this pregnancy will go tru smoothly..

No comments:

Post a Comment