Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Blues....

I’m now in my 12th week. My tummy is starting to bulge and I can’t seem to hook my work pants anymore. I’m not sure whether it’s the baby bump or it’s my tummy growing bigger before the baby actually grows in it. All I know I’m not comfortable wearing my usual work clothes, I need some extra room for my tummy. Need to shop but lazy to shop.

Next week is the 2nd checkup. A bit nervous & worried, I hope the baby is fine. The mommy has been eating like nobodies business. Sometimes eating unhealthy food (chips) which actually helps ease my nauseous a lil bit. Not to mention expensive foods as well, pasta, roast chicken, fast food. Yikes.

On a lighter note, I’ve submitted my taxes this morning. This time around the company cut sufficient amount of PCB, and I paid extra by RM30. Yeay for me, as I was able to submit the form 3 days before the dateline. I don’t want to wake up 3am in the morning again to submit my tax. Never ever.

I’m looking forward for the weekend! Bercanda tepi pantai with family…

1 comment:

Busy Mother said...

gosh time flies! ur tummy is growing hehehee..
happy 4 u babe, miss u heaps!

Post a Comment